Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birhtday Daddy:)











Ok, so if you didn't know it, John turned 25 April 3rd. Me, being the wonderful wife that I am, threw him a sort of surprise party. He knew that he was having a party, he just didn't know about all the people that I was inviting! I did some detective work and stole his blackberry, and got a hold of more of his friends. Everyone just loves John, and I could definitely tell by the enthusiasm everyone had about coming. We ate bbq chicken, ribs, patatoe salad, hamburgers, muddy buddies....(which Miss Eryn polished off all by herself, I believe she said,"Im about to put a hurt on those muddy buddies") The best part was the cake.....It said, "To a Whale of a Husband" With a picture of 16 year old John smack dab on it!

1 comment:

mameelynn said...

Hey didn't you and I have an argument about a Dolphin not being a whale at all one time? Yah Yah you took it for a spin that one time.

Happy Birthday Homie. Sorry for keeping you out of the loop.