Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Buddies


For those of you that don't know, I help out a sweet friend of mine on Mondays. I watch her two little guys, Connor and Mason while she goes to work for awhile. In the beginning I thought that I was just simply doing her a favor. Since she can work Monday, she no longer has to work Sundays, which means that she can go to church and have her family day back. However I think this family is doing ME the favor. I've learned so many beautiful lessons from them, not to mention I get the priveledge of being able to spend time with the boys and my girls. Iknow it looks kinda hectic here, but trust me it's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

David and Kimberly said...

You are too funny and so sweet! Well, it may be a good thing it came back - we are out of town this whole week and are going home on Sunday, so at least it wont be sitting on our porch all week ;) Your daughters are SOOO cute, it's good for them to get to play with boys....it will toughen them up a little :) Hope all is well with you guys, I have 2 months to go still...hopefully they go by quickly! Miss you guys!

Charla said...

NO NO NO NO NO! Trust me...YOU ARE DOING ME THE FAVOR! You are giving me every Sunday to go to church as a family and then enjoy the whole day together!!! That means more then I can ever explain for pay you back for....I know I have said this before but I honestly...IF YOU EVER NEED ANYTHING, I AM HERE!!! :) THANK YOU for being such an AMAZING FRIEND!!!!!!!!
You and your family are so special!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :)