Monday, April 30, 2012

a day with friends, horses, and wind....


Monday the 23rd was full of so much fun!  First of all our sweet friend Jody Evans was to have her third baby that day.  I was so honored that she would ask me to watch after her daughter Nora, and son Robbie, while she and her husband tended to the newest member of their family.  It can be so hard to trust someone else with your most sacred of little ones.  Which is why whenever I am asked to do so, I consider it an honor.  Reagan and Lily had a field trip on this day, so we all went together!  MSU Barns was the destination, horses were the objective.  What we didn't count on was the incredible wind! Most of my pictures were ruined by hair all over our faces, but I did manage to get a few.  At 2:55 I got the text that baby Jane Evans had come into our world!  What an exciting day for this family, so thankful I could help be a part of it.

No comments: