Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Tradition





















What can we say? We love to open Presents early. However we have made a new tradition... we can open one gift on Christmas Eve, but it has to be pajamas. AND, the pajamas are Chritsmas pajamas. We kinda made an oopsie. John thought he handed me the package with my jammies, but it turned out to be Reagan's Care Bear. Whoops. She absolutely adored it, and she affectionately calls it her "Bear Care." Lily looked so great in her "Baby's 1st Christmas" P.J.'s....Until she threw up on me and herself. I should have known.

3 comments:

mameelynn said...

Adorable, that's a good choice of Care Bear to. Much better then that Tender Heart bear (that bear was over rated)

Puke from a second child is probably nothing harsh. I remember being a father first time and Sam Throwing up. I had to bolt to the toilet and puke myself. Now a days I'll dig my finger in there sniff it give it a taste doesn't bother me at all.

Charla said...

Cute Christmas pj's!!! And I loved the story about the carebear! too funny.

David and Kimberly said...

David's family has the tradition that they open new jammies up christmas eve too...its a fun one. I tried calling you, did you change your cell phone? Hope you guys had a great christmas and new year! :)