Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So much 2 be thankful for






Thanksgiving was so wonderful!! We had a lot of fun together as a family. The girls were wearing their adorable thanksgiving outfits...Reagan's shirt said "Everyone is thankful for me" and Miss Lily's said "baby's first thanksgiving". Reagan sat on the counter and helped me with the mashed patatoes, which I made in my brand new Kitchen-Aid mixer! John was finally able to catch up on some much needed rest, and AnnaLily smiled and giggled all day long. Hats off to my mother who made everything else!! We know we are so blessed to have our family. Another year to name our blessings one by one.

1 comment:

Charla said...

LOVE Those Thanksgiving outfits on them. soooo cute! Your family is just so cute. You do have lots to be Thankful for. I was thinking that same thing too. How blessed I feel and am so Thankful for everything!

See ya at work tonight.
ps. I ate Salad, rolls, and potatoes :)