Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lily's first day of Preschool








So, remember I mentioned that Lily started school? Well, here are the pictures to prove it!  I didn't want to start her at the same as Reagan, since she is a year younger that her.  I wanted Reagan to feel like school was something that was just hers.  So when an opening came up in her class in the mid February, I sat down with Reagan and asked her how she would feel about it.  She was so sweet, and so excited for her sister to start school!  Lily was very happy to pick out a backpack, (note, she picked out the same one that Reagan has) and most of all so happy to ride the bus!  She was beaming all morning.  Lily has done exceptionally well in preschool.  When I had my parent conference with her teacher Ms. Mary, she told me that Lily is doing things that many of the kids that are going into kindergarten aren't doing yet.  To be perfectly honest, I was a little surprised.  Not that I don't think Lily isn't smart, it's just that she is so quiet, and to herself.  It made me so happy to hear that someone else, especially her teacher knew that she was so smart too.  Lily is going to do special things, I just know it.  Mama loves you, Lily Bug.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love both of these new posts! And I love your little girls, I can't believe they're done with their first school year today!