Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reagan's First day of Preschool









Reagan started preschool in  September 15, 2011!  She couldn't have been more enthusiastic about it.  For weeks she talked about going, and when the day finally came, she could hardly contain her self.  John and I were a little sad, because today marks the day that she will really begin to grow up.  We are no longer with her every minute of the day, helping her to do  the little day to day things.  We were the goofy parents that followed the bus to her school, and took pictures as she got off.  This was a hard day for Lily too.  She was visibly upset about losing her sister Reagan in the middle of the days.  Reagan was so happy to be able to start school with her sweet little friend Ellie Becker.  Her mom, Emily, just so happens to be on e of the sweetest friends I have ever had in my life!  What a treat to be able to experience such  a fun day with our friends.  I'm often told what a wonderful girl my Reagan is.  She is vibrant , caring, and courageous.  She likes what she likes, and that's all there is to it.  I love and admire her spunk and tenacity.  Reagan, my dear, you will move mountains.

No comments: